Posted on September 25, 2015
Who does not want to look gorgeous at a party or social gathering? If your hair is not in the best shape, it becomes very difficult to manage. Take the hair away from your overall look and it will be very tough for you to impress anyone with them. This is the case when your hair is dry.
Women who invest hundreds and thousands of dollars on hair care treatments are not insane. They understand the role that their hair plays in making them look beautiful. They also get their desired results from their investments when everyone compliments their looks. The trend of buying both natural and artificial hair for wigs, or hair extensions, is on the rise. Virgin hair is one of the types of hair used in wigs.
What is Virgin Hair?
Virgin hair is a type of hair that is never been processed or treated with chemicals, dyes, bleaches, etc. In fact, no straightening, coloring and curling has ever been done on the hair. The main condition is the hair donor had to fulfill is that the donor is only eligible to donate virgin hair if they have never gone to a salon for any kind of hair treatment. All the hair must be taken from the one ponytail to be considered as virgin hair. There are lots of hair companies out there – check out the Virgin Hair site on Queen Virgin Remy reviews.
Since this criterion is so hard to meet, it is very tough to find virgin hairs. Most women have gone through the salon for hair treatment and that makes virgin hair donors rather scarce. Not only that, but the virgin hair is quite expensive, and is in very high demand. This creates a gap between supply and demand.
Virgin Hairs and Women
Many women in under developed countries are focusing on becoming a virgin hair donor because it easier for them to do so thanks to their culture. Thus, another important factor forcing women in Asia to become a virgin hair donor is the financial factor. They can gain quite a lot of money by donating their virgin hairs.
Keeping the cuticles in proper alignment is also critical. Virgin hair remains soft and silky for a longer period as compared those treated with chemicals and dyes. Virgin hair gives the best results for wigs and hair extension as compared to any other synthetic hair. It is more durable and gives you a natural look. Women need to be very careful when buying virgin hair, because most of the manufacturers and suppliers also try to fool women by selling other type of hair as virgin hair.
You must treat virgin hair as you would treat your natural hair. You will feel at home when treating your virgin hair, because they act and look like natural hair. Virgin hair can last longer if you treat them carefully and according to recommended guidelines. Consult a hair specialist and visit the salon regularly to keep your virgin hair in its best shape. Finally, choose virgin hair that look good on you and blend nicely with your look.
Posted on September 25, 2015
There is a reason why millions of eager medical students flock to the profession of dentistry. The perks that you get here are unparallel and there is a lot less hassle as the most you are dealing with is someone’s mouth and not a vital organ. For students which might be medically inclined but afraid to take responsibility for major surgeries, dental surgery offers the best way out. After all, everyone in the beauty industry NEEDs a nice and bright smile! My personal cosmetic dentist in Fort Lauderdale is Dr. Fenton. He’s does beautiful work for not only me, but also many pro athletes in the area. He’s loves his job and is making a great living.
Here are some of the best pros of being a dentist which promise a great life and also the reason why you never find a dentist who is dissatisfied with his profession. Plus, if you do become a dentist, people in the modeling industry everywhere are looking for that perfect smile. You’ll always have clients to take care of.
- Dentists enjoy a fairly good income as depending on their qualifications and experience they can charge a good fee per visit and they are likely to have any number of visitors during the day making the entire month’s income rather handsome to say the least. While it may not be easy money exactly, it is still easier than people who have to slave away in other medical professions which might also be infinitely more rewarding but also much more difficult.
- You get a great deal of autonomy as you have to follow no one’s orders and you are your own boss which is great and something everyone loves. If anything you will need to hire people like a receptionist etc.
- You will get your fair share of respect as is accorded to nearly every member of the medical profession even if they are dealing with just teeth and not vital organs.
- Dentists are generally required to be good conversationalists and also people’s people so they do get a lot of face time with their patients which mean they are never bored and are in constant contact with the human race.
- Dentists also have the unique opportunity to set their own times and do not need to be on call at all times of the day and night much like other doctors. They can create a work day which agrees with them so they do not need to stress themselves out too much.
- Dentistry is a field with few mysteries but you do get to offer solutions and really help people out with problems which are affecting them on a daily basis such as infected pulp in the center of the tooth or a wisdom tooth or facial reconstruction after an accident.
Posted on March 25, 2015
Undeniably, Brazilian body wave hair weaves are absolutely fabulous! It doesn’t matter if you are a busy mother or a student on the go, a Brazilian weave may just be what you’re looking for to look gorgeous even on your dull days.
However, it also depends a lot on how you take care of your weave. There are many ways through which you can take care of your extensions.
Treat them as Your Own Hair
To maintain them, you will have to treat Brazilian body wave weaves, made out of 100% human hair, like your own natural hair. Wash it with your trusty softening shampoo to make it smell exactly the same as your natural hair.
You can also apply your preferred conditioner after rinsing off the shampoo for extra softness and protection. Make sure you use a deep conditioner once a week to manage the weave and to keep them soft.
Go for a Dry Scalp Treatment
To keep curly weaves remaining shiny all the time, add small portions of olive oil to the wafts. Since the conditioner may not successfully make its way into your natural roots and scalp when you are wearing extensions, it is important to keep your scalp and roots away from certain dryness issues.
Dandruff and itchy scalp can be relieved by applying tea tree oil to it twice a week. In order to apply these oils to your scalp, weave and roots take a teaspoon of oil and moist your fingers to gently massage the oil through your hair and into your scalp. In extreme cases you can keep repeating this process until the Brazilian weaves begin to shine and the scalp is relieved of the itching. Don’t over-oil the weave, otherwise it will appear greasy.
Use a Wide Tooth Comb for Brazilian weaves
Use a wide tooth comb to maintain a tangle-free weave on a daily basis. Start combing from the middle of the weave and work your way through until you reach the ends. This comes handy in reducing tangles and shedding for keeping your hair protected for a longer period of time.
Wrap up your Weave
If you don’t want to wake up in the morning with messy hair, a very convenient way of protecting your Brazilian weaves is to keep it straight and as tangle free as possible by wrapping your hair, using a silk head scarf. Not only, it will thwart hair damage and breakage, it will not snag your hair.
Acquiring an exceptionally gorgeous looking weave is not something than can be attained if you possess fine, short or limp hair that don’t grow quickly. Buying Brazilian weaves offers you the chance to flaunt gorgeous tresses that you have always yearned for.
You don’t have to rely on wearing wigs that turn out to be a scorching experience in the summers. If you take care of your Brazilian weave, they will last for longer than the seller recommends, and will shine for even longer. Don’t forget to get the wave installed correctly – this is crucial! If you don’t still that weave it will not last long and won’t look as great. Check out this video from Her Imports for more information on how to install properly with a closure.
Posted on March 13, 2015
Brazilian hair weaves are popular hair extensions made entirely out of 100% human hair. Easy to maintain and soft textured, they conveniently blend with natural hair as they are, as mentioned before, human hair.
They are available in various colors so everyone can choose their preferred one according to their complexion. The best part about Brazilian hair weaves is that you treat and care for them as if they were your own hair.
Nobody wants to spend his valuable money on a fake product. That’s why the last thing you want to purchase is a synthetic product claiming to be the 100% Brazilian hair weaves. They will melt or will be unable to sustain any style like real weaves would.
To save you the heartbreak, we have compiled some tested ways to identify whether the hair weave you want to buy is original or synthetic.
- Buy only from sources that are recommended by your friends, people who have already bought Brazilian hair weaves from there. Make sure you also do your homework before visiting the place.
- You can also check reviews from salons or online retailers who claim to sell 100% authentic and durable hair weaves. Always remember, cosmetic products are priced for a reason. Don’t buy anything that is priced too good to be true.
- Check how the hair weaves feel. Although, you cannot try a hot iron to verify its authenticity right there and then, but you can still touch to know how the texture feels. We all know how real hair feels like, so identifying synthetic hair from real Brazilian hair weaves is rather simple and straightforward.
- Check the quality and texture of the shaft and ends of the hair weave you’re about to purchase. Maybe it is 70% real hair and 30% artificial. Also, if you notice any breakages or split ends, reject the product right away.
- Check the color as it is not supposed to be dyed and may slightly vary for some portions of the hair. Come to think of it, we have hair that may have different shades and not necessarily uniformly colored in a single tone.
Fake hair is often recognizable as it is all of the same color, done in an attempt to deceive the buyer who will mistake them for authentic and genuine hair.
- When you wish to buy 100% genuine Brazilian hair weaves, you can also check them after buying. Before you have it woven onto your head, do a flame test with any strand of the weave. If it is not real, it will be extremely flammable. Although, real hair can burn easily as well, you can easily identify the smell of burning human hair and something that is synthetic. You can return the fake hair to the store by showing them the same test.
These are some of the ways to make sure you are purchasing 100% real Brazilian hair weaves. It is strongly recommended to buy hair products from a reputed and trusted salon or online retailer. Check out this video from the well known hair brand Her Imports.
Posted on March 3, 2015
A Woman’s Beauty Secret
A woman can make heads turn and smiles to appear depending on her beauty when she passes in a certain area. So what really makes a woman beautiful? Is it her physical characteristics, intellectual beauty or inner beauty?
A woman can have good physical features such as long hair, curvy shape, beautiful face and other things such as money, popularity or fame, expensive clothes sex appeal and not be deemed beautiful. But what is the difference between a woman being beautiful vs. begin “hot”?
All women want to feel beautiful. So what really makes a woman to be different from others though? They may have good physical features…but what else?
A beautiful woman must have a strong and appealing spirit. It shows her purpose and passion that helps her know what she has to live for. This is beauty combined together with her strength, her sex appeal, and her confidence. For instance, a woman’s spirit and passion are what make her stands out and become a role model to generations.
A beautiful woman always works hard to inspire you in following your dreams, available when you are sick. She has to be sincere.
A woman may not have desirable physical features or intellectual beauty, but her inner beauty usually is evident by the way she acts and treats people she interacts with.
She may be unselfish, loving, non- judgmental, and compassionate as most of her outstanding characteristics. Though you may choose a woman depending on her physical features or intelligence, inner beauty will always be more appealing than the rest.
A woman should not be afraid to speak their heart out. A woman’s intelligence is not necessarily obtained through education or by attaining a degree. Intellectual beauty is determined by how she talks, her display of confidence. She may not have good and desirable physical characteristics but she may have intellectual beauty which is much more important. However, according to a Huffington Post article, intelligent women do have a harder time when putting themselves out there in the dating world.
This is what makes a woman attractive or repellant after meeting them for the first time. People always have the potential to have a good character and also a personality that is charming. Nowadays, life has changed and it is very difficult to know pretenders.
The beauty of a woman is not her clothes, body type, or length of her hair; it is her passion for not only people but life itself.
Passion makes a woman stand out; it makes her captivating and magnetic. This beauty secret cannot be altered or stripped away by anybody. It what makes a woman glow. It is usually the most beautiful thing that you can have, whether it is warm, soft, bold and gentle.
Physical beauty only lasts for a short time and it can never be enough. A woman should never her passion and spirit fade; it should help them to feel confident and beautiful even when they are not told that by an individual.